To make the most out of your visit to the STJobs Career & Development Fair 2018, please note the following:
- Register online for the career fair and print out a copy of your confirmation slip to speed up your entry to the fair.
- Bring along your Identity Card (for Singaporeans & PRs) OR valid Work Pass (EP/PEP/S Pass/Work Permit) for verification purposes.
- Dress appropriately for the fair – as you would for a job interview, and remember to bring along copies of your resume. Employers will be able to view your resume on the spot for walk-in interviews and keep it for future reference.
- The fair starts at 10am. Arrive early so that you would have ample time to visit all the zones and mingle with prospective employers.
- Browse this site to update yourself on what is happening at the fair.
- Grab a copy of the event guide at the fair to read up on the participating exhibitors.